When there are openings under your house or on your roof in Oregon these are places that animals are very likely to find. They use these areas to raise there young and as shelter, but by doing so they become a danger to anyone living inside that house. The most common problem with leaving animals to live inside your home is that they will commonly end us dying very close to the area they live. This can create a horrible odor inside your home. The most common place in a home to experience this is adead animal underneath a house. The strong odor from the dead animal can carry throughout a home making it very hard to live there.
We not only remove the source of the smell (dead animal), but also provide professional grade deodorization services. We only use food grade odor removal to make sure all pets and people are not harmed. Also many companies over look the step of sanitizing the area after the animal is removed.
- We perform a full inspection of the area that is causing the odor.
- Once we locate the source of the smell we then remove the dead animal carcass.
- We sanitize the area the animal was located to remove remaining bacteria.
- If needed we also deodorize all areas that have been affected by the odor.
- After we have completed all of the above the problem is solved, but the next step is to find how the animal was getting into the area and prevent it from happening again.
It is very important to never handle a dead animal without proper safety equipment and protective gear. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at any time and we would be very happy to help you solve your problem.
For dead animal pick up and deodorization call 503-201-2432 today!